Wednesday, August 27, 2014

THE ORION Cover Project: Look What I Did!!!!! :D :D :D

So I was bored one day and was like, playing with my PixlrExpress+ app and having a good old time when I decided

"Hey, me, why don't you try and make covers for the Orion series, since you already know what you want them to look like more or less?"

So I did.

And here they are, for all the world to see.

(Note: I do not own any of the photos overlaid in the covers.)


This cover is for The Orion: The Deadlands, the first installment in the first series trilogy. See that girl in the background? Know who she's supposed to be? Lemme give you a hint. JAYD.




Yup. THE UPRISING. DUN DUN DUUUUUN.... This is the second book's cover, which we are currently halfway through with.





This one is scary. No more.






SERIES TWOOOOOOO!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITING I WANT TO WRITE IT NOOOOOW. BUT I CANNOT. BUT SOON KILI....SOOON.........






No words.

















Only pain.















*majestically turns, hair swishing in the wind, as tears stream down face*
*ed sheeran i see fire plays in background*




OH MISTY EEEEYE OF THE MOUNTAIN BELOOOOW.............


KEEP CAREFUL WATCH OF MY BROTHER'S SOOOULLL..........


AND IF THE SKKKIIES FILL WITH FIRE AND SMOOOOOKE.................



KEEP WATCHING OVER THE STAUNTON FOOOLLLKKK.............

4 comments:

Sam Tattershall said...

OH! I love these covers! I just found your blog and came across these. They're great! Are you going to use them for your actual book covers when you publish, or are these just for inspirational purposes?
Also: I SEE FIRE!!!!!!!!
XD

Anastasia Cross said...

Thanks!!! Unfortunately I can't use these for the actual covers when I publish them, because I don't own the images of the people in the background (like the girl in the first one, Hugh Jackman (lol) on the third, and Andrew Garfield (lolol) on the last one. I hope to make them something like this, though, because I really like how these turned out. Perhaps I will be taking my own photos to overlay instead of using the ones I found on Pinterest... XD

So yes, inspiration, but I'm going to make them like this when I publish them!

I SEE FIRE!!!!!!!!

~Ana

Sam Tattershall said...

@Ana: hehehehe....I liked how they turned out as well. That would be cool to take your own pics.

I look forward to seeing the covers on your books when they are published! XD

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what
you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally
visit my web site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate contract
between us

my web site: How To Use Tweetdeck