Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Brief Scream in the Silence

First off, I sincerely apologize for leaving this blog completely in the dust. It was not my intention and hopefully I'll be able to start cranking out some posts for you guys soon.

Secondly, I would like to announce that I will be officially attempting to do Nanowrimo for the first time in three years this coming November. Pray for me. That is all I have to say. If anyone wants to add me as buddy on the main site, I think my username is Anastasia_Cross. (If it's not and I'm not showing up, just let me know.)

Thirdly, I would like to bring your attention to my Wattpad page. I have been posting poetry pretty regularly all year, and though it's pretty dark and somewhat personal stuff, I'd be super happy if any of you guys wanted to go check it out. I currently have two poetry books on Wattpad; one is called Logastellus and the other is called Tacenda. Logastellus is my "writerly" poems--basically, they have no meaning to me other than they're based off a character or story, or are directly related to writing. Tacenda is my personal poems (I like to define them as "emo poems about death and the sky").

Anyway, that's basically all for now. Before Nanowrimo starts, I hope to get up a post with some helpful resources for us writers who just love to procrastinate on fun character profile sites or plotting apps.

Until then, ttyl!

1 comment:

Sam Tattershall said...

Hiiiii!!! :D
I might actually attempt some NaNo myself this November, but I will for sure be praying (for the both of us. XD) -highfive-
Also, this will be my first time trying NaNo, so writing resources would be awesome! ^.^
Thanks for posting, you rock!