Sunday, March 8, 2015

Beta Reader Application Update

HELLO ALL PEOPLES!!!

About a month ago I put out a post calling ALL THE BETA READERS to help me edit The Cycle of Time: The Journey. I would like to inform at this near-halfway-point, the program is nearly half full! However, there are still open spots in the program, so if you are planning on applying, don't hold out any longer! It's only like four super simple questions you have to answer, and they don't have to be written out formally or anything. You could literally just write all the answers in one sentence and I could figure it out (wether that would be a good shout-out to your writing skills or not is another matter... ;) ).

So, IF YOU WANT A SPOT, GRAB IT NOW!!! THE BETA READER PROGRAM IS FILLING UP PRETTY QUICKLY!!! There is less than a month and a half left in the application period (I'll stop taking applications on April 24) so make that quick email so you can secure your place.



And here is a gif of James McAvoy sassily jumping into a dance between you and your prospective husband.


You're welcome.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thanks a ton!

My blog post :: mini maternity

Anastasia Cross said...

Hey there Anon! Thanks for the nice comment...I'm glad you find my lil ol' blog entertaining! *blush* It's readers like you who keep me posting!!!

As for blogs that post things concerning writing, I have a list of my favorite blogs on the right hand side of my blog if you scroll down a bit. Another great blog for some reason not listed there is Athelas Hale's wonderful blog Red Lettering, which you can find here.

https://craftingstoriesinred.wordpress.com/

Other than the blogs listed on my page, that's all the good blogs I follow. I hope that helps some, and if you come across any other great writing blogs, please let me know! I'm always looking for a good blogger!

Thanks again,

Ana