Saturday, October 12, 2013

I was going to write a deep long life-pivotal post...but I did this instead.

Just know I have one in the making. So fear not.

Okay. Basically, I just discovered Pintrest. (I know. I'm a caveman.) So here I am on Pintrest, looking at a art class friend's board, when I recognized one of her followers. So I pressed her. And then I recognized my cuz as a follower. And I nearly fell over in happiness. Because my cuz lives in China as a missionary and I haven't seen her (we're super close) in over two years. Maybe more. So I was so excited to get a peek into her life that I nearly died.

And then I found her L.A.U.G.H. board, and I nearly lost all bodily functions laughing over all of the pictures she had posted.

Here's a sample of the funniest ones. The ones that made me cry and pee all at once.



This is so true.



This is me. Me. Me.



Me. Me. Me.



Me. Me. Me. Anyone else? Girls?







I don't know about you, but I'd be doing the same thing. :)



That's literally exactly what I thought when I saw it.




I always thought that scene was awkward...now I know what was really going on.




My bestie would die. Just die.





This guy rocks.



So someone understands. Someone out there. Please answer my call...



My little brother does a mean pterodactyl screech. I've never actually run a red light (I've barely run a green light) but I think I'd probably do this as well. Except maybe cry a little too.



Am I the only one who so believes this? I mean this has happened before. And it fell on me. On my face. That was pterodactyl-screech worthy.



This is the image of my little brother.



Yes. Yes. Mm hm. Yes.



I always wondered why people do that.



Me and my siblings joke about this ALL THE TIME.




Okay. This one totally hit home. Not only because the two girls resemble both me and my sister and me and my bestie, but that we both are obsessed with Tangled to the point where we can sing all the songs by memory, and that when we sing rainbows appear. And when I'm twenty two I'll still have Tangled and Phineas and Ferb songs on my iPod, probably.




This cracked me up so bad...




Probably true. Maybe...



I hope you enjoyed my cousin's crazy sense of humor. I did. I MISS YOU CUZ, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN MAY!!!!



1 comment:

Angelina Zoe said...

LOVE THE THOR ONE!!! Oh yeah! You go, sista, for putting something "Thor" on your blog!

;)

-Angelina