Sunday, March 2, 2014

PIANOTHON 2014

Art copyright Anastasia Cross
"Music can change the world."

Saturday, March 8, 2014, is the date of this year's Joel Pace PIANOTHON!!!

PIANOTHON will take place at:

Northside Presbyterian Church
1901 Leonid Road
Jacksonville, FL  32218



This year is sure to be a blast! Some of the fun things lined up for the event:

  • Piano/vocal/clarinet/flute performances from all ages of Joel Pace's students
  • FOOD!!!
  • Book signings by Anastasia Cross (that's me), author of The Cycle of Time: The Journey and Olivia Taylor, author of The Road Back to Esrever
  • X-Box 360 raffle giveaway
  • The anticipated appearance of Hot Dog Man and El Macho Nacho Man
  • Balloon creations by Hayden
  • All proceeds will go to Northside Christian Service Center Food Pantry
  • The opportunity to donate to multiple Jacksonville charities


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
  • Bring canned food or money as admission to PIANOTHON (proceeds go to charity)
  • Date: Saturday, March 8, 2014
  • Place: 
Northside Presbyterian Church
1901 Leonid Road
Jacksonville, FL  32218


So excited about this year's PIANOTHON! I am scheduled to sing a few pieces (if I can get over this nasty cold by then...I will be so upset if I'm not) and I will be signing copies of my novel, The Cycle of Time: The Journey. As of today, this is the only opportunity to get a copy of my novel. Though I am revising it fervently for a competition in Florida, and will probably publish it again after I am through giving it a final polishing. So if you want to wait for the revised edition, go ahead! :)

I can't help but give you a sneak peek of this: Me and my sister and best friend will be preforming a parody of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" and "Let it Go" from the hit movie Disney's Frozen! It will be encouraging the buying of snacks and the donating of money to the NCSC food pantry. Also, the first appearance of the legendary Hot Dog Man and El Macho Nacho Man will be held at PIANOTHON 2014. You do not want to miss this.

Have a great week, meanwhile!


No comments: