Thursday, June 26, 2014

Featured: Character Interview on Red Lettering (Also, Character Chat w/Luke Vetti)

Picture by Athelas Hale
Hi everyone! Last week, I was graciously invited by fellow writer and blogger Athelas Hale of the lovely blog Red Lettering to do a character interview on her blog. She featured a well-known favorite of the followers, Lukas Vetti, and asked him some pretty intense questions. Go to her blog and check it out to see the full post!

Thanks again, Athelas, for interviewing Luke! I'm sure he enjoyed it. I think...probably yes. :)

Also, as promised in the title, I am hosting a character chat with the famed Luke Vetti in the comments! Just ask a question or whatever in the comments, and he will answer back right to ya. Go crazy, and have fun everyone!

Love ya, my peoples!

2 comments:

Kira Thomas said...

Ooh! A live interview with Luke? This is more than I can pass up...

Hi, Luke. *wave* I know I'm probably going to be irritating you with even /more/ questions, but I was wondering if you could tell us about your sister. (Let's start out with an easy question, shall we?)

Anastasia Cross said...

Luke: Sure thing! Hmm...where do I start...well, Willow's a sweetheart. She never gives up on you, no matter what, and she's easy to please. She loves to cook, especially muffins and meatballs, and she hates American Cheese with a passion. *shudders with the horror of it all (he really loves cheese)* Anyways, she's about seven years younger than me, but we're really close; I look out for her and she's always got my back. She's real happy-go-lucky, and I'm /pretty/ sure she's got a little crush on Alex Staunton. *closes one eye* So yeah, I have to kill him now.