Monday, July 28, 2014

Featured: Sunshine Award Nomination

THANKS TO MY BIG BBBBBBFF ANGELINA ZOE OVER AT THE RANDOMNESS OF A TEENAGER WRITER FOR NOMINATING MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

BIG KISSES AT YOU!!!!!! ( `3`) <yes that's a kissy face

Ahem. Anyways.

This award is given to blogs that uplift creatively, and inspire others positively. I'm so glad I have done that with my blog!

I was told the rules for this award are:


  • Display the award graphic in your post
  • Link back to whoever nominated you
  • List ten facts about yourself
  • Nominate ten fellow bloggers "who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere"
  • Leave a comment on the nominees' blogs to tell them of the award
now....more facts. Be prepared for randomness.

1. I just started Tai Kwon Do. I think I'm a natural. Also I defeated like fifty ninjas soooo...yup. Another day saved.

2. I'm really obsessed with Pinterest but I can't keep up with my blog. It's really sad. I would love to blog more but I run out of stuff to blog about. So, if you have any requests on topics to bog on, I'd be happy to oblige. (email acrossbooks@gmail.com or comment!)

3. I'm obsessed with Batman. I don't read the comics, no, but I've read every wiki article on every character, have scoured Pinterest for comic scans and fan art, and I have successfully figured out the entire Batfam. Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, and Damian Wayne. DAMIAN BEING MY LITTLE DEMONIC FAVORITE OF COOOOOUUUURSE.

4. I'm finally a teenager at 18 years old. I was still a middle schooler for like my entire teenage years and have just now become a true teenager. I fangirl more than my fifteen year old sister, wear my hair in a bun way too much, and like yoga pants and baggy tee shirts best. But really. I think my fifteen year old sister is more mature than me. And my sixteen year old best friend. They'll deny it but it's true, in the long run. No one else I know can fangirl until a blood vessel in their head explodes.

5. I wanna dress up like characters and run around all day acting like them. I know that really means "go to a comic con", but I just can't do that. I'm not that free and lovely. So I wait every year for Holloween. To dress up like weird people and hand out candy in character. THIS YEAR WILL BE LOKI.

6. Speaking of which, I'm tempted to join twitter to tweet as some random character. Like the Bucky Barnes tweets. I just...that's awesome. I clap for you, person who does that.

7. Literally every time I meet someone new, I have to hold back my personality because if I didn't, I'd intimidate them.

8. My sister is bothering me on Skype right now. I'm going to go virtually choke her.

9. I just virtually choked my little sister.

10. I have to go to bed in like 15 minutes.


Now for my ten blogs...probably the SAME blogs I just nominated for the Leibster Award.

Chloe at Snobby Writing Blog (again)
Jake at Teenage Writer (again...)
Nairam at Nairam of Sherwood (I'm a creepy awarding stalker)
Watzzit Tooyah at The Procrastination Station

That's all...

I have no more.

Shame on me.

OKAY BYYYYYEE. (anna)


No comments: