Saturday, May 18, 2013

PIANOTHON 2013

I had lots of fun at Joel Pace's PIANOTHON 2013 in Jacksonville's Circle of Love Ministries!

I held a book signing and sold copies of The Cycle of Time: The Journey, as well as listened to wonderful piano and vocal pieces. There even was a chicken-dance number! :D

Thanks to Joel Pace for his wonderful ministry! I owe you a big one, Mr. Joel, for all of the support you've given me over the years. You are truly a blessing!

If you missed the PIANOTHON book signing, you can still get my book from Amazon.com. Thanks so much for everything!

~Anastasia ;)

2 comments:

joel pace said...

Shelby
You are an amazing person, musician, vocalist, etc. And such a great help when we have events! I am very very proud of you!
Mr Joel

Anastasia Cross said...

Thanks so much! I feel so blessed to have a piano teacher like you!

Anastasia