Thursday, September 5, 2013

Inside the Character: Dirco Storyteller

September's ItC is...

DIRCO!!!

DUN DUN DUUUNNN...

No, he's really not that bad...usually...

Ahem.

Continue on, Dirco.


1. If you were in a movie, what actor would play you?
Dirco: *reclines back, hands behind head* Nice to be here, really is... I am quite the celebrity...
Me: Ahem. Dirco. Question.
Dirco: Oh, right. Of coooourse. Well. If I had an actor, it would probably definitely be NO ONE because really no one can catch my true essence.
Me: It's true, no one can.
Dirco: ;D
Me: But as for looks, Kenton Duty is as close as it gets that I've found so far.


Of course, the hair would have to be paler, and his eyes would have to be ice-white, but the overall facial/body structure is pretty accurate. I guess.

2. What are some of your best qualities?
Dirco: Storytelling, comical relief, painful truths, and magic.
Me: To the point.
Dirco: Are you going to commentate everything? Because I'm gone if you do.
Me: Yeah, I get it, you'll go all puppet-strings on me again...

3. What are some of your friends, and what do you like best about them?
Dirco: Alli, because she's...ah...well...I guess I've had to put up with her for so long, that without her it's just sorta...eh. Eadën is not really my friend, more like a vague acquaintance, and Vette is a friend. She's...uh...cool.
Me: Care to explain?
Dirco: No. Not really. It was spontaneous and strange.
Me: Good thing I changed most of that.
Dirco: Yeah...AWKWARD...

4. So, you went through a puppet phase. What was that like?
Dirco: Well, the true story is that my writer here tried to make me something I wasn't. Emotional. And I was like,
"UM, NO WAY I DON'T WANNA. YOU GOTTA LET ME HANG LIKE I DO. LOOSE AND COOL. AND JUT LET ME EMOTION LIKE I WANNA EMOTION."
And she was like, "I'M YO WRITA YOU'D BETTA LISTEN TO ME OR I CAN TAKE YOU OUT LICKETY-SPLIT."
And I was all like, "Oh yeah, well, fell the wrath of DIRCO!!!"
And she was all like, "I don't feel NUTHIN."
So then I was forced to go puppet-strings on her. And then she cursed me out some more. And then I decided just now to come out and say hello. :)

5. What annoys you more than anything?
Dirco: Jerk-faces and doofuses. Like...um...oh, Jzän, and Flame. And her guards. And my writer telling me what to do, obviously.

6. What is your worst experience?
Dirco: Being tortured by Jzän. ...Yeah, that's all I want to say about that. *rubs back absently with a grimace*

7. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
Dirco: Methuselah. Because dog-gone, that guy was so OLD. He had, like, ten generations worth of stories to tell! And I could have SO written them down!

8. Is 'Storyteller' your given name, or a pseudonym, or what?
Dirco: If you must know, Dirco Storyteller is my self-given title. It's like, King Ivérsid. Or Sir Lancelot. Dirco Storyteller.

9. Last question: What's is your opinion on the Sentinels (book and people)?
Dirco: Frankly, The Sentinels book scares me. I'm in my writer's head and the stuff she's throwing around is kinda freaking me out. So yeah, I'm not happy with it. Which is why I went puppet-mode at first. But now I'm over it and I'm kinda like, WHOA...I could actually like die and stuff. The Sentinels people are pretty okay, I guess. I hate Areul because he's a bigheaded fool, Theydr freaks me out with his 'coolheadedness', Wyl is...actually not that bad, and Zerrjjn is a bird, hello. Bird's aren't scary. Sorry. The only scary bird around here is Big Bird. *shudder*


Pinterest boards:
Dirco's character board
The Cycle of Time storyboard

No comments: