Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Happy new year! What was the first thing you did on January 1st, 12:00 am, 2014? I changed the channel from watching the ball in New York back to Batman and Robin (1997) on the Hub. I know, I do things right.

So, what's your new year's resolution? I haven't quite figured mine out yet. I think I'm deciding to get The Journey re-published and edited again. My brother has graciously agreed to edit it again, and he said his friend "knew people" (whatever that means, hopefully I won't be killed or anything by a mysterious ninja because of my book or something), so I think I'm deciding on that. Me and my agent decided mid-April, around the 15th, would be our deadline for finishing and republishing The Journey—exactly a year since it was originally published. Of course we'll have to re-copyright it and such...but it shouldn't be too hard of a problem.

The new year holds lots of possibilities! I'm always excited this time of year. And this is a BIG year for me; GRADUATION!! High school graduation, that is. I graduate in May and I will be attending college in August. OOH. SCARY. I'm so old and wrinkly and stuff. Frankly I'm a little apprehensive (that was a big word, Ana. Thanks, I've been reading my vocabulary homework.) But I know God has me in His hands (lucky me!).

Anyways, whatever your new year's resolution, I wish you the best of luck this new and surely fantasmical new year!!!

God bless all!!!


2 comments:

Angelina Zoe said...

Oh, Anastasia... we're getting so old! I can't believe that you're graduating! IT'S SCARY! But awesome at the same time.

~Angelina

Angelina Zoe said...

Oh, Anastasia... we're getting so old! I can't believe that you're graduating! IT'S SCARY! But awesome at the same time.

~Angelina