Tuesday, April 1, 2014

READ MY WORK!

ATTENTION! I HAVE JOINED ANOTHER WEBSITE AND HAVE TAKEN THE NEXT STEP INTO THE BIG BAD WORLD!

Anastasia Cross is now on Wattpad!

My best friend Angelina Zoe (find her writing here, and her blog here) introduced me to this great website a few weeks ago and I have just gotten to actually joining and posting. Since I am very wary about letting the world see my awesome ideas and letting them have free reign of stealing it (ahem ahem wink wink) I have decided to only post things I am not planning on publishing. I did post the first chapter or two of every book I have finished and that I am working currently on, so CHECK IT OUT! Also, I have posted several short stories that pertain to my larger novels (i.e. include the characters and setting). So if you have the time or get bored or something, check out what I've done!

I may also begin posting random stuff like, stuff I will never finish or book beginnings that I scribbled down, if you're lucky... >:)

Thanks for reading!

Your faithful freak,









Links:
My watt pad page, where you can read some of my writing
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Anastasia_Cross

No comments: