Monday, June 24, 2013

The Journey "Unpublishing"

Upon inspecting The Cycle of Time: The Journey for the millionth time, I have decided...sniff sniff...to withdraw it from the market.

I am a perfectionist. I know that's good in some cases but sometimes I just really hate myself for it. This is one of those times. I am still not satisfied with the editing quality of my novel, and I will not stop until this book is the best it can be.

No worries, though! Since it is already near-perfect (in my opinion), it shouldn't take long to revise for the FINAL TIME (I swear it's the final time this time). I believe it will be available by the end of the summer.

Bear with me, readers! The Journey will be published by the end of the year, at MOST!

Plus, I just had a book breakdown with my brother, and he gave me some great material for The Sentinels. Thank you, bro! Now I am inspired. And I will go write that book.

Right after I finish this post.

It may possibly be the best of all four of the Cycle of Time series.

~Anastasia Cross

No comments: