Thursday, June 27, 2013

What a WEEK...

It sure has been a looooong week. Me and my family have been super busy these past days...between trying to get a job (yeah, like writing isn't a REAL job...tuh, people these days... ;-}), listening to my eighteen-month-old sister scream her head off for five hours while my parents and my sister are gone at her five-hour-a-day dance thing, and trying to hack out an outline for The Sentinels, it's been a rough, rough week. In fact, as we speak, I have my little sister on my lap watching Tangled on the same computer I'm currently typing on.

Still, I have gotten some writing done, somehow! I attended a critiquing session with the Nassau Young Writer's Program and had some good feedback for The Journey. Also, my wonderful big brother (I nicknamed him the Random Idea Spitter-Outer) gave me some SERIOUS awesome ideas for The Cycle of Time. Not to mention I FINALLY started SERIOUSLY editing The Deadlands! Which is a big deal! Because I love that book but I've been dreading editing it's horrid roughness. But I've come to realize that it actually wasn't written as terribly as I once believed.

AHG...glad all that's off my chest.

Anyways. How's everyone else doing?

~Anastasia

P.S. Now you know why I haven't been posting... :)


No comments: