Sunday, August 11, 2013

Funniest Thing You Will Ever Read (if you are a writer)

So here I am, lonesome on my couch as I surf the internet. My family is at the beach, except for me and my sister because SOMEONE *eyeballing little siblings* used up all the 30 SPF suntan lotion and SOMEONE *eyeballing my cherry red face* had to use fifteen. So SOMEONE *eyeballing myself again* got burned to a crisp and is now un-allowed to go to said beach. Cruel world, isn't it?

To quote the post below:

To: my sunburn
From: me

Anywho. Offtrack. So, there I was, crying softly as I searched for some source of inspiration, when suddenly it hit me. I found this post, which brightened my entire day. I couldn't have asked for better inspiration.

Read it and weep, brothers and sisters in writing!!


I hope you enjoy as much as I did. I cried I was laughing so hard. I hope someone out there understands this.

If you totally get this post, holla at me! What was your favorite?


No comments: